Dr. Norifumi KAWABATA
Department of Information Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, Tokyo University of Science
Ph.D. of Information Science, Nagoya University
This page is Norifumi Kawabata’s Homepage written in English. I am studying about image and information engineering focused on mobility society and medical engineering by March 2019. Since April 2019, I am studying on Computer Science (Software Engineering, Computer Graphics, and Formal Methods) focused on Biomedical Science and Technology. I will write and update research memo etc. Japanese page is here.
Last Update May 14, 2021
- The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers (ITE)
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers(IEICE)
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Signal Processing Society (SPS)
- Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS)
- Computer Society (CS)
- The Institute of Image Electronics Engineers of Japan (IIEEJ)
- The Institute of Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ)
- The Japanese Society of Medical Imaging Technology (JAMIT)
- The Japan Society of Computer Aided Surgery (JSCAS)
- The International Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE)
- Multi-view 3D Image Quality Assessment
- Color Image Processing and Analysis
- Image and Signal Processing
- Medical Image Engineering and Diagnostic Imaging System
- Information Systems Design towards the Next Generation Mobility Society
Academic Year 2021
- April 25… Today, I became a reviewer of Signal, Image and Video Processing (SIVP).
- April 25… Today, I became a reviewer of IEEJ Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- April 23… On April 20, 2021, my research presented in IFMIA2021 has been published to the Proceedings of SPIE. https://doi.org/10.1117/12.2590852
- April 2… Today, I became a reviewer of IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems.
- April 1… Today, AY2021 has been started.
Computational Imaging Field (Kawabata G.), 2F, Building No. 6, Noda Campus, Tokyo University of Science, 2641 Yamazaki, Noda-shi, Chiba Japan 278–8510
(Attention!) Please replace [AT] and [DOT] as @ and . for real address.