Dr. Norifumi KAWABATA
Department of Economic Informatics, Faculty of Economic Informatics,
Kanazawa Gakuin University
Ph.D. of Information Science, Nagoya University
This page is Norifumi Kawabata’s Homepage written in English. At present, I am studying on imaging and computer science. I will write and update research memo etc. Japanese page is here.
Last Update September 23, 2023
- The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers (ITE)
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers(IEICE)
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Signal Processing Society (SPS)
- Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS)
- Computer Society (CS)
- The Institute of Image Electronics Engineers of Japan (IIEEJ)
- The Institute of Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ)
- The Japanese Society of Medical Imaging Technology (JAMIT)
- The Japan Society of Computer Aided Surgery (JSCAS)
- The International Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE)
- Japan Association for Medical Informatics (JAMI)
- Society for Imaging Science and Technology (IS&T)
- Multi-view 3D Image Quality Assessment
- Color Image Processing and Analysis
- Image and Signal Processing
- Medical Image Engineering and Diagnostic Imaging System
- Information Systems Design towards the Next Generation Mobility Society
In my study field, these research fields are called as Data-Driven Signal Dynamics.
Academic Year 2023
- September 16… Today, I became a reviewer of IEEE Transactions on Artificial Intelligence.
- September 13… Today, I became a reviewer of Computers in Biology and Medicine.
- September 9… I have finished participation and presentation on September 6, 2023 in the 22nd Forum on Information Technology (FIT2023) held at Nakamozu Campus, Osaka Metropolitan University, Osaka, Japan on September 6-8, 2023.
- September 2… Today, I have finished participation in the Joint Conference of Hokuriku chapters of Electrical and information Societies 2023 (JHES2023) held at online (Kanazawa Institute of Technology, Kanazawa, Japan).
- August 25… One international conference proceeding has been published to IEEExplore (CPS) presented in The 2023 International Conference on Computer Graphics and Image Processing (CGIP2023) on January 2023 in Tokai University, Tokyo, Japan. https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/10221851
- August 21… Today, I became a reviewer of IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics (TII).
- August 4… Today, one submission technical summary has been accepted to the 30th International Display Workshops (IDW’23) held at TOKI MESSE Niigata Convention Center, Niigata, Japan.
- August 1… Today, S2 and Q2 classes have been finished.
- July 26… Today, I became a reviewer of Big Data and Cognitive Computing (BDCC).
- June 22… Today, I became a reviewer of EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing.
- June 19… I will have participated and presented in the 22nd Forum on Information Technology (FIT2023) held at Nakamozu Campus, Osaka Metropolitan University, Osaka, Japan on September 6-8, 2023.
- June 7… Today, Q2 classes have been started.
- June 6… Today, Q1 classes have been finished.
- May 11… My one international conference paper presented in IDW’22 has been open to the public (same as open access). https://doi.org/10.36463/idw.2022.0709
- April 6… Today, S1 and Q1 classes have been started.
- April 1… Kawabata Laboratory/Zemi (Data-Driven Signal Dynamics) starts since today.
- April 1… Today, I became an Associate Professor in the Department of Economic Informatics, Faculty of Economic Informatics, Kanazawa Gakuin University. I will educate and research on multimedia signal processing based on economic informatics.
(Attention!) Please replace [AT] and [DOT] as @ and . for real address.