Dr. Norifumi KAWABATA
Specially Appointed Assistant Professor
Education and Research Center for Mathematical and Data Science, Hokkaido University
Ph.D. of Information Science, Nagoya University
This page is Norifumi Kawabata’s Homepage written in English. At present, I am studying on Mathematical and Data Science in the Imaging and Information Science. I will write and update research memo etc. Japanese page is here.
Last Update January 21, 2022
- The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers (ITE)
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers(IEICE)
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Signal Processing Society (SPS)
- Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS)
- Computer Society (CS)
- The Institute of Image Electronics Engineers of Japan (IIEEJ)
- The Institute of Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ)
- The Japanese Society of Medical Imaging Technology (JAMIT)
- The Japan Society of Computer Aided Surgery (JSCAS)
- The International Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE)
- Japan Association for Medical Informatics (JAMI)
- Society for Imaging Science and Technology (IS&T)
- Multi-view 3D Image Quality Assessment
- Color Image Processing and Analysis
- Image and Signal Processing
- Medical Image Engineering and Diagnostic Imaging System
- Information Systems Design towards the Next Generation Mobility Society
Academic Year 2021
- January 21… I have finished participation and presentation on January 20 (Mid Night, JST), 2022 as poster in the Image Quality and System Performance (IQSP XIX) of Electronic Imaging Symposium 2022 (EI2022) held at Online (San Francisco, CA, USA) on January 16-20, 24-27, 2022.
- January 20… Today, I became a reviewer of IEEE Transactions on Artificial Intelligence.
- January 11… One conference proceeding has been accepted to The Eleventh International Workshop on Image Media Quality and its Applications (IMQA2022) as oral session!
- January 7… We have been finished participation and presentation on January 6, 2022 in The 25th International Workshop on Advanced Image Technology (IWAIT2022) as oral session held at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong (Hybrid) on January 4 to 6, 2022.
- January 5… We will have been participated and presented on January 26, 2022 in the Medical Imaging (MI) technical meeting (Medical Imaging forum, cooperated with SPIJ, MII, JSMBE) held at Yakushima on January 25-27, 2022.
- January 1… Today, my one journal paper has been published to Displays. (Accepted: October 30, 2021, Early Accessed: November 27, 2021)
- Norifumi Kawabata,
“Statistical Analysis of Questionnaire Survey on the Assessment of 3D Video Clips,"
Vol.71, 102110, January 2022.
- Norifumi Kawabata,
- December 18… Today, I have completed my teaching material for MDS Platform (Clustering, by five times).
- December 17… Our submission manuscript has been ACCEPTED for publication to proceedings of SPIE for IWAIT2022!
- December 14… I will have participated and presented on January 20 (Mid Night, JST), 2022 as poster session of Image Quality and System Performance (IQSP XIX) in the Electronic Imaging Symposium 2022 held at Online (San Francisco, CA, USA) on January 16-20. 24-26, 2022.
Education and Research Center for Mathematical and Data Science, Hokkaido University, Chuo Campus Sougo Research Bldg. No.2, Kita 12, Nishi 7, Kita-ku, Sapporo-city, Hokkaido 060–0812 Japan
(Attention!) Please replace [AT] and [DOT] as @ and . for real address.