Dr. Norifumi KAWABATA
Department of Information Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, Tokyo University of Science
Ph.D. of Information Science, Nagoya University
This page is Norifumi Kawabata’s Homepage written in English. I am studying about image and information engineering focused on mobility society and medical engineering by March 2019. Since April 2019, I am studying on Computer Science (Software Engineering, Computer Graphics, and Formal Methods) focused on Biomedical Science and Technology. I will write and update research memo etc. Japanese page is here.
Curriculum Vitae (Profile)
Last Update November 26, 2020
- The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers (ITE)
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers(IEICE)
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Signal Processing Society (SPS)
- Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS)
- Computer Society (CS)
- The Institute of Image Electronics Engineers of Japan (IIEEJ)
- The Institute of Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ)
- The Japanese Society of Medical Imaging Technology (JAMIT)
- The Japan Society of Computer Aided Surgery (JSCAS)
- The International Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE)
- Multi-view 3D Image Quality Assessment
- Color Image Processing and Analysis
- Image and Signal Processing
- Medical Image Engineering and Diagnostic Imaging System
- Information Systems Design towards the Next Generation Mobility Society
Academic Year 2020
- November 24… I have finished participation on November 22 to 23, 2020 in the 29th Annual Congress of Japan Society of Computer Aided Surgery (JSCAS29).
- November 17… I have finished participation and presentation on November 16, 2020 in Picture Coding Symposium of Japan / Image Media Processing Symposium (PCSJ/IMPS2020) held at Online on November 16 to 17, 2020.
- November 5… I have finished participation and presentation in Medical Imaging Technical Meeting (cooperated with technical committee on Healthcare and Medical Information Communication technology) held at Online on November 4, 2020.
- October 14… Our one extended abstract has been accepted to International Forum on Medical Imaging in Asia (IFMIA2021) held at Online on January 24 to 27, 2021.
Computational Imaging Field (Kawabata G.), 2F, Building No. 6, Noda Campus, Tokyo University of Science, 2641 Yamazaki, Noda-shi, Chiba Japan 278–8510
(Attention!) Please replace [AT] and [DOT] as @ and . for real address.