Dr. Norifumi KAWABATA
Department of Information Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, Tokyo University of Science
Ph.D. of Information Science, Nagoya University
This page is Norifumi Kawabata’s Homepage written in English. I am studying about image and information engineering focused on mobility society and medical engineering by March 2019. Since April 2019, I am studying on Computer Science (Software Engineering, Computer Graphics, and Formal Methods) focused on Biomedical Science and Technology. I will write and update research memo etc. Japanese page is here.
Curriculum Vitae (Profile)
Last Update July 5, 2020
- Multi-view 3D Image Quality Assessment
- Color Image Processing and Analysis
- Image and Signal Processing
- Medical Image Engineering and Diagnostic Imaging System
- Information Systems Design towards the Next Generation Mobility Society
Academic Year 2020
- June 18… Today, Computational Imaging Field’s Homepage in English is open.
- June 1… Today, Image Processing Group in the Department of Information Sciences, Tokyo University of Science changes to the Computational Imaging Field in that organization.
- June 1… On June 2020, I work both remote work at home and laboratory work because of measures of COVID-19.
- May 30… We have finished participation and presentation in the Media Engineering (ME) technical meeting at online.
- May 7… We will have participated and presented in the Media Engineering (ME) technical meeting at online.
Computational Imaging Field (Kawabata G.), 2F, Building No. 6, Noda Campus, Tokyo University of Science, 2641 Yamazaki, Noda-shi, Chiba Japan 278–8510
(Attention!) Please replace [AT] and [DOT] as @ and . for real address.