Dr. Norifumi KAWABATA
Department of Information Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, Tokyo University of Science
Ph.D. of Information Science, Nagoya University
This page is Norifumi Kawabata’s Homepage written in English. I am studying about image and information engineering focused on mobility society and medical engineering by March 2019. Since April 2019, I am studying on Computer Science (Software Engineering, Computer Graphics, and Formal Methods) focused on Biomedical Science and Technology. I will write and update research memo etc. Japanese page is here.
Curriculum Vitae (Profile)
Last Update May 26, 2020
- Multi-view 3D Image Quality Assessment
- Color Image Processing and Analysis
- Image and Signal Processing
- Medical Image Engineering and Diagnostic Imaging System
- Information Systems Design towards the Next Generation Mobility Society
Academic Year 2020
- May 7… We will have participated and presented in the Media Engineering (ME) technical meeting at online.
- May 1… Today, the Japan Government will have announced the Emergency declaration. Therefore, by the announcement of president in Tokyo University of Science, professor and officer will work at home by announce’s release day. If there’s something, I can answer you by e-mail.
- April 8… Today, the Japan Government announced the Emergency declaration. Therefore, by the announcement of president in Tokyo University of Science, professor and officer will work at home by May 6, 2020. If there’s something, I can answer you by e-mail.
- April 1… AY 2020 has been started. First term will have started since May 1, 2020.
Academic Year 2019
- March 31… AY 2019 has been finished. Assistant Professor’s first year has been finished.
Image Processing Group (Kawabata G.), 2F, Building No. 6, Noda Campus, Tokyo University of Science, 2641 Yamazaki, Noda-shi, Chiba Japan 278–8510
(Attention!) Please replace [AT] and [DOT] as @ and . for real address.