Dr. Norifumi KAWABATA,
Department of Information Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, Tokyo University of Science
Ph.D. of Information Science, Nagoya University
This page is Norifumi Kawabata’s Homepage written in English. I am studying about image and information engineering focused on mobility society and medical engineering by March 2019. Since April 2019, I will be studying on Computer Science (Software Engineering, Computer Graphics, and Formal Methods) focused on Biomedical Science and Technology. I will write and update research memo etc. Japanese page is here.
Curriculum Vitae (Profile)
Last Update February 20, 2020
- Multi-view 3D Image Quality Assessment
- Color Image Processing and Analysis
- Image and Signal Processing
- Medical Image Engineering and Diagnostic Imaging System
- Information Systems Design towards the Next Generation Mobility Society
Academic Year 2019
- February 16… We will have participated and presented in poster session of the Tenth International Workshop on Image Media Quality and its Applications (IMQA2020) held at National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan on March 12 to 13, 2020.
- January 30… We will have participated in ME technical meeting on February 27 to 28, 2020 held at Hokkaido University, and will have presented by using Power Point in front of participants on February 27, 2020.
- January 11… Our one submission international conference paper has been accepted as a full paper to the Tenth International Workshop on Image Media Quality and its Applications (IMQA2020) held at National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan on March 12 to 13, 2020!
- December 6… I have finished an invited lecture (of Technical Information Institute Seminar) held at the Technical Information Institute, Gotanda, Tokyo, Japan on December 5, 2019.
- December 2… We have finished participation and presentation as Short Presentation Session and Poster Session on November 30, 2019 in the 5th Asia Color Association Conference (ACA2019 Nagoya) held at Meijo University, Nagoya, Japan on November 29 to December 2.
Image Processing Group (Kawabata G.), 2F, Building No. 6, Noda Campus, Tokyo University of Science, 2641 Yamazaki, Noda-shi, Chiba Japan 278–8510
(Attention!) Please replace [AT] and [DOT] as @ and . for real address.