Dr. Norifumi KAWABATA
Assistant Technical Staff
Medical IT Center, Nagoya University Hospital
Ph.D. of Information Science, Nagoya University
This page is Norifumi Kawabata’s Homepage written in English. At present, I am studying on Medical Imaging and Information Science on Smart Hospital. I will write and update research memo etc. Japanese page is here.
Last Update August 1, 2021
- The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers (ITE)
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers(IEICE)
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Signal Processing Society (SPS)
- Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS)
- Computer Society (CS)
- The Institute of Image Electronics Engineers of Japan (IIEEJ)
- The Institute of Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ)
- The Japanese Society of Medical Imaging Technology (JAMIT)
- The Japan Society of Computer Aided Surgery (JSCAS)
- The International Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE)
- Multi-view 3D Image Quality Assessment
- Color Image Processing and Analysis
- Image and Signal Processing
- Medical Image Engineering and Diagnostic Imaging System
- Information Systems Design towards the Next Generation Mobility Society
Academic Year 2021
- August 1… Today, I became an Assistant Technical Staff, Medical IT Center, Nagoya University Hospital.
- July 31… Today, I retired from an Assistant Professor, Department of Information Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, Tokyo University of Science.
- July 28… I will retire this affiliation on July 31, 2021 and then I will belong to new affiliation in the other University on August 1, 2021. Therefore, Computational Imaging Field in TUS will have been finished by July 31, 2021. However, my personal research is to be continued.
- July 20… Today, I have finished all classes of computer graphics and its exercise on Information Science.
- June 18… I will have been participated in the 20th Forum on Information Technology (FIT2021) held at online on August 25 to 27, 2021 and presented in the encouragement session (Field I, Graphics, Images) on August 25, 2021.
- June 1… Today, I have finished all classes of computer hardware and its exercise on Information Science.
Medical IT Center, Nagoya University Hospital, 65 Tsurumai-town, Showa-ku, Nagoya-city, Aichi 466–8560
(Attention!) Please replace [AT] and [DOT] as @ and . for real address.