Dr. Norifumi KAWABATA
Computational Imaging Lab
Ph.D. of Information Science, Nagoya University
This page is Norifumi Kawabata’s Homepage written in English. At present, I am studying on imaging and computer science. I will write and update research memo etc. Japanese page is here.
Last Update August 17, 2022
- The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers (ITE)
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers(IEICE)
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Signal Processing Society (SPS)
- Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS)
- Computer Society (CS)
- The Institute of Image Electronics Engineers of Japan (IIEEJ)
- The Institute of Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ)
- The Japanese Society of Medical Imaging Technology (JAMIT)
- The Japan Society of Computer Aided Surgery (JSCAS)
- The International Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE)
- Japan Association for Medical Informatics (JAMI)
- Society for Imaging Science and Technology (IS&T)
- Multi-view 3D Image Quality Assessment
- Color Image Processing and Analysis
- Image and Signal Processing
- Medical Image Engineering and Diagnostic Imaging System
- Information Systems Design towards the Next Generation Mobility Society
In my study field, these research fields are called as Computational Imaging Field for Information Science.
Academic Year 2022
- August 6… Today, I became a reviewer of IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics.
- August 1… We have finished participation and presentation on July 31, 2022 in the 41st Japanese Society of Medical Imaging Technology Annual Meeting (JAMIT2022) held at Higashiyama Campus, Nagoya University on July 29-31, 2022.
- July 17… Today, I became a reviewer of ACM Transactions on Privacy and Security (TOPS).
- June 28… Today, I became a reviewer of IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems (JPN Edition, in Japanese).
- June 20… Today, 10 papers registered in Scopus have been achieved!
- June 8… Today, I became a reviewer of Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society.
- June 3… Today, I became a reviewer of IEICE Transactions on Communications (JPN Edition, in Japanese).
- June 1… We will have participated and presented on July 31, 2022 in the 41st Japanese Society of Medical Imaging Technology Annual Meeting (JAMIT2022) held at Higashiyama Campus, Nagoya University on July 29-31, 2022.
- May 31… I have finished participation of symposium in the Education and Research Center for Mathematical and Data Science, Hokkaido University on May 30, 2022 by Online.
- May 24… Today, cumulative verified reviews 200 by Publons has been achieved!
- May 19… Computational Imaging Lab Information Platform is open to the public. From today, education and research contents will be open to the public more and more.
- May 17… We will have participated and presented in the 41st Japanese Society of Medical Imaging Technology Annual Meeting (JAMIT2022) held at Higashiyama Campus, Nagoya University on July 29-31, 2022.
- May 12… One paper based on my research presented in Electronic Imaging 2022 has been published to Proc. IS&T Int’l. Symp. on Electronic Imaging: Image Quality and System Performance. https://library.imaging.org/ei/articles/34/9/IQSP-198 https://doi.org/10.2352/EI.2022.34.9.IQSP-198
- May 5… One paper based on my research presented in IWAIT2022 has been published to Proceedings of SPIE (on April 30, 2022). https://doi.org/10.1117/12.2626140
- April 19… My submission extended abstract has been accepted in Japanese Society of Medical Imaging Technology Annual Meeting (JAMIT2022) on July 29-31, 2022.
- April 1… I became a Principal Investigator, Computational Imaging Lab (as temporary term by arriving for a new academic post).
(Attention!) Please replace [AT] and [DOT] as @ and . for real address.