Dr. Norifumi KAWABATA
Assistant Technical Staff
Medical IT Center, Nagoya University Hospital
Ph.D. of Information Science, Nagoya University
This page is Norifumi Kawabata’s Homepage written in English. At present, I am studying on Medical Imaging and Information Science on Smart Hospital. I will write and update research memo etc. Japanese page is here.
Last Update September 21, 2021
- The Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers (ITE)
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers(IEICE)
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Signal Processing Society (SPS)
- Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS)
- Computer Society (CS)
- The Institute of Image Electronics Engineers of Japan (IIEEJ)
- The Institute of Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ)
- The Japanese Society of Medical Imaging Technology (JAMIT)
- The Japan Society of Computer Aided Surgery (JSCAS)
- The International Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE)
- Japan Association for Medical Informatics (JAMI)
- Multi-view 3D Image Quality Assessment
- Color Image Processing and Analysis
- Image and Signal Processing
- Medical Image Engineering and Diagnostic Imaging System
- Information Systems Design towards the Next Generation Mobility Society
Academic Year 2021
- September 17… I will retire this affiliation on September 30, 2021 and then I will belong to new affiliation as a faculty member in the other University on October 1, 2021. Therefore, the Computational Imaging Research will have been re-started since October 1, 2021.
- September 2… Today, I became a reviewer of Multimedia Systems.
- August 26… I have been participated in the 20th Forum on Information Technology (FIT2021) held at online on August 25 to 27, 2021 and I have finished presentation in the encouragement session (Field I, Graphics, Images) on August 25, 2021.
- August 12… Today, I joined the Japan Association for Medical Informatics.
- August 1… Today, I became an Assistant Technical Staff, Medical IT Center, Nagoya University Hospital.
Medical IT Center, Nagoya University Hospital, 65 Tsurumai-town, Showa-ku, Nagoya-city, Aichi 466–8560
(Attention!) Please replace [AT] and [DOT] as @ and . for real address.